Wednesday, August 05, 2009
1:01 PM Y
I am back! : )
I have been so busy I have no time at all to update my lil space here! but i've been living life to its fullest!
>
yay! this coming october there's a retreat to Hong Kong! i am so excited about it cos' i've been wanting to go hong kong all these while! thank god for retreat! yay! i am gonna eat dim sum, drink milk tea and go disneyland!
oh yes before i forget, if you are renewing your car insurance and is looking for cheaper quotations, please visit http://motorquotation.blogspot.com and fill up a form and I can help you source for a cheaper motor insurance quotation! : )
and the good news is ... my bonus is coming in this month! woohoo~ I wanna save half of my bonus and keep the other half for my own expenditure : ) and that marks my first year with AIA! I'm a one year old agent! time really flies!
Life is super-wonderful! : ) I am a busy but happy bee.
Thank you baby for always being by my side. I am the luckiest gal, because I have you : ) *hugs*