Wednesday, May 27, 2009
10:19 PM Y
DO NOT EAT BAK CHANG NOW! The price of bak chang went up by 100% cos of the bak chang festival. The usual $1.80 bak chang became $4!!! can you imagine? note: IT'S RECESSION LEH!!!
May is a good month! I saved almost 70-80% of my income! Other than my daily expenses and insurance premiums (more than $500 per month), I don't really spend on any other things. Everything is all taken care of by Roy so I don't really spend much money! yay-ness! I can save all my money and he can spend all his money! lol~ I budgeted $100 for transport, $300 for shopping and I don't spend a single cent for all these now! heh. i was thinking of buying another life insurance for myself (before my bday) to increase my coverage and plan for retirement.
Next month is gonna be a much better month, definitely! : )
Oh! I just had my second cervical cancer jab and now my arm is totally numb! i cant really move much and I have difficulty trying to type out this entry so i better go and sleep now. This is so random. haha.