Tuesday, April 28, 2009
7:04 PM Y
I AM SO HAPPY! *Hops around*
Lalala~ SO SO HAPPY!
Few weeks ago, I encouraged one of my client to save up for his daughter's education. I told him about my university education and emphasized the importance of saving up early if he wants the best for his child. I leave him to think for a few weeks & ... he just gave me a call! He said he is gonna get a plan to plan for his daughter's education! What a responsible father! : )
This is the kind of satisfaction i derived from my job. the kind of satisfaction is really priceless and it just reinforces the importance of financial services consultant! : ) I'm so glad my client took my advice, it makes everything i do worthwhile *smiles*
I'm gonna do up a proposal for him now cos' i'm meeting him tommorow! : )
i really love what i'm doing! these are the ppl who keep me going, and i really wanna express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you! thank you for trusting me, to plan for all your financial needs and objectives. I really cant thank all of you enough : )
Okie, I'm gonna do up a proposal for my client tomorrow! and ... I AM REALLY HAPPY *smiles widely*