Wednesday, October 22, 2008
4:40 PM Y
My baby is sugar-sweet.
He came back in the afternoon to buy me porridge for lunch. & he also called SGH to ask if my abdominal pain is normal. That's not all, he also made sure I ate my antibiotics after my lunch before he went back to office to do his work :) He also made sure I take responsibility for my health by making me call SGH again to speak to the person about my condition. "Never take your health lightly..." is what my bf always say. & cos of that, instant noodles is a BIG no-no for me : ( there goes my mee goreng. He's very strict when it comes to this, but I know I have someone who will take care of me and will see me through the toughest times.
He never fails to make me fall in love with him over and over again.
I'm so glad you're mine. MINE.
Overdose of sweetness. sugar-HIGH!