<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27027885?origin\x3dhttp://summerkang.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

7:52 AM Y


I just went for my colonscopy yesterday and I'm still not feeling very well. My stomach still hurts quite badly : (

The nurse says part of my colon (i think it'e the sigmoid colon) has some infection and is inflammed. I forgot the medical term to it and the doctors are performing further tests on it. I went to do some further research on the internet and it says that there is a 5 to 10% chance that it will develop into colon cancer! I think I'm scaring myself, I will be the 90 to 95% of the population! : )

I was put to sleep throughout the entire process, thank God. The last thing I heard was a doctor telling me that "once this bottle is injected inside your body, you will begin to sleepppppp.." and true enough, on that count, I fell into deep sleep. When I regain consciousness, I was already at the recovery area with five other patients like me. I was still feeling dizzy and the lady beside me immediately call on a nurse to attend to me.

Thank you baby for taking such good care of me. You were with me throughout the entire process. Even when you were not allowed to go into the room with me, I could see you peering longingly through the glass panel, looking out for me. I can't thank you enough baby. Thank you Ah Zi for your concern all these while. You're my best buddy my dear gerl! *hugs*

I almost fainted at the bowel preparation part! The excruciating pain is really too much for me to bear! I think I went to the toilet at least 30 times before heading to the hospital. what a painful ordeal : (

I'm glad everything is over! I'm now resting at home cos' I still feel the pain whenever I stand up or when I sit upright. The pain really cuts through the skin! I can't wait to go back to work : ( I can't stand bumming around at home doing nothing.

The entire procedure costs me about $600 and the nurse mentioned that it's reimbursable by the medical insurance I bought. I was prepared to cough out the money from my medisave account but this came as a good news to me! I don't have to top up my medisave account anymore! If you think medical insurance is not important, think again.

My bf went for training early in the morning and he won't be back until evening time. I woke up at 5am this morning and ordered Macdonald breakfast so at least we can have our breakfast together : ) I can't wait for him to come back home.

My bf is becoming a part time trader already! & I have to say that he has some talent in this. or perhaps he's just lucky! The stocks he chose are all making money despite the current financial climate. I'm so proud of you baby.

Oh yes! To digress, Happy 23rd Birthday Lynda! : ) That makes up to 18 years of friendship? lol. Even I myself lost count. May this day be filled with celebrations and joy for you! *hugs*

On a final note, please take good care of your health. nothing can be more important than that.




black and white.







the l O V E-e d one;Y
Summer Kang
summerkang@gmail.com
summerkang@aia.com.sg
liping_girl@hotmail.com
hall8vpres@gmail.com
NTU Accountancy
11/11/1985
Scorpio
Singaporean
ViVaz
X-Clan
Hall 8 13th JCRC
NTU
Singapore Polytechnic
CHIJ Katong Convent
Eunos Primary


with l o V eY







Online ShoppingY


charmsforyou
charms for you *




BeautyForte - To be pretty is every girl's dream


SLiF
♥ [Spree like it's Free] ♥





her dArLiNkiEsY


His (interesting) views
Her Dweams
A Simpleton
He is who he is
Vivaz Best Freshie
Her Paradise
SwiftHawk
XiaXue
Bit by Bit
Her Walk Down Memory Lane
His Ransom Letter
Beautiful Disaster
Bits & Pieces of His Life
Would You?
His Path to Nowhere
Eyes eyes baby!
Eclipse of the heart
Listen to her zhen xin hua


her love memoriesY



[ April 2006 ] [ May 2006 ] [ June 2006 ] [ July 2006 ] [ August 2006 ] [ September 2006 ] [ October 2006 ] [ November 2006 ] [ December 2006 ] [ January 2007 ] [ February 2007 ] [ March 2007 ] [ April 2007 ] [ May 2007 ] [ June 2007 ] [ July 2007 ] [ August 2007 ] [ September 2007 ] [ October 2007 ] [ November 2007 ] [ January 2008 ] [ February 2008 ] [ March 2008 ] [ April 2008 ] [ May 2008 ] [ June 2008 ] [ July 2008 ] [ August 2008 ] [ September 2008 ] [ October 2008 ] [ November 2008 ] [ December 2008 ] [ January 2009 ] [ March 2009 ] [ April 2009 ] [ May 2009 ] [ August 2009 ] [ September 2009 ] [ November 2009 ]

her crapY





the trafficY