Tuesday, October 28, 2008
9:49 PM Y
I just came back from an appointment and now I'm in front of the laptop, looking at the stock market : )
I'm feeling very happy today cos' I helped a client with his financial objectives. The satisfaction is really what draws me to this career : ) seeing my client trusting me and accepting my recommendation is what keeps me going. when the going gets tough, the tough gets going. I'm still going strong! : )
I'm doing a lot of planning on my part, saving up to buy my property for investment! If I can't manage my own finance, how can my client entrust me to help plan for them? : ) I'm saving more than $1k each month, after paying off my loan, insurance premiums and all other expenses. *beams* I hope I'll be able to buy a property in less than 10 years.
okie, just a short update. gotta do up some paperwork for my client. Till the next time : ) I'm so happy today!