The 5 of us had a mini gathering on a very random tuesday at east coast park. It was simple and cosy, just 5 of us. Perhaps because it is a small group gathering, it's very warm and fuzzy and very close to the heart : )
Let's do random things like this more often before all of you start work! Count me in!!!! : ) Oh yes, remember to invite me for bbq, please don leave me out : ( If you all don invite me, I will self-invite myself lalala~ : )
My bf and I will be going on a short getaway this weekend in celebration of our one year anniversary : ) This trip is my gift to him since he doesn't have a wishlist. I can't wait! whee~ i'll have to prepare my speech during the trip. *jittery* i'll treat it like another NTU presentation lol~