Sunday, September 28, 2008
6:21 PM Y

My day started on a high note! The very much anticipated X-clan gathering (seniors only!) at Marche organized by Terence is very successful with an attendance of almost 13 seniors! well done! & this time, like all the other times, I really enjoyed catching up with all the peeps! The only difference is that we are no longer talking about tutorials, lectures and exams but on to more mature topics like career and relationships. Somehow towards the end of the gathering, it started to become quite ghostly as some of them started talking about ghost stories! muahaha~ I love gatherings like this, I really hope the chalet materialize! : )
After coming back from Bintan, it's business as usual. Going for appointments, meet people, it has become part of my life! : )
My bf is my life-size candy floss! : ) He's been really sweet and takes very good care of me. Total bliss : )
Alright, it's dinner time! Pictures will be up soon! : )