Friday, September 05, 2008
6:27 PM Y
Lalala~ Yay! I PASSED! I PASSED! I PASSED! With my temporary driving licence and my P-plate in hand, I am ready to drive my boyfriend's car! muahaha~ He's my first passenger for the day and he's very encouraging : )
I love driving! & after i learn how to read the maps and learn all the road names, i will drive my boyfriend's car for appointments! whee~
Work is great and this sunday I'm giving myself a break! : ) I've been working from mondays to sundays for the past two months, I wanna spend some quiet time this sunday with m boyfriend just lazing around and doing nothing. heh : )
Oh yes, I made a new friend before my driving test today! : ) very friendly and nice, and we hit it off very well!
Yeah, gtg for my dinner appointment with my boyfriend! : ) and this client is someone I know from the streets in Taiwan! muahaha~ We became very good friends and he eventually became one of my clients! : )
Gotta run! I'm soooo happy! I'm driving to Tampines now, if you happened to see me on the roads, RUN! Muahaha~ Vroooom!