Friday, September 12, 2008
9:07 PM Y
Hall 8 Night Cycling tonight and I'll be there to help Esther Lee! : ) I'm sure it's gonna be a fun-filled night ahead! I'm so looking forward to it!
And we're heading to Bintan next sunday in celebration of his birthday! I can't wait : ) & also in October, we'll be visiting Bintan again together with his friends! Then again, in November, our agency will be heading to Bintan (Club Med) for a group holiday! Muahaha~ An overdose of Bintan, but it doesn't matter, as long as I'm with him : )
Life is super-fantastic! : ) & thank you my dear friends, for referring your friends to me, you don't know how much that means to me. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
You are my everything & you're all I ever want. Thank you for being with me through it all : )
If you think you're well insured, think again.