Friday, September 19, 2008
11:11 AM Y
Good news to share! Our little investment rose by almost 100% in a day! Muahaha~ It opened at 4.1 today and we bought it yesterday at 2.2 : ) *beams*
It's been 5 days and today I made it a point to call all my existing policyholders with regards to the recent spin of events. When I asked them why they did not call me for the past 5 days, they remained calm and confident and told me personally that they trust AIA and they believe AIA is not affected at all. & that's the objective of my call, to assure them that I am still with AIA and that I will be the first to contact them should anything happen. Thank God for clients like them, thank you for your trust, it means so much to me. It just keeps me going : )
Oh what a happy day!
My bf says he never takes his birthday seriously all his life. & so I planned a surprise birthday celebration for my bf and he was kept in the dark all these while. I'm so glad he fell for all my lies and I managed to lure him to the reataurant : )

Thank you for being by my side all these while. Good or bad times, you're always there with me. On this special day, I just wanna let you know that you mean the world to me and you're all I ever want. Walk this path with me, forever.
I will be there, in all your tomorrows.
Happy Birthday My Love.