Sunday, August 17, 2008
11:03 AM Y
Pardon me for not blogging as frequent as i would love to, but i'm happily busy with all my appointments, meeting clients, going for gatherings and what-nots : )
& the good news is, my hard work paid off! I was the top agent (in terms of the number of cases) in the month of July! & success does not come easy, it comes with a lot of hard work and sweat. For now, i just have to keep going! Thank God for supportive friends and family members : )
To digress, HAPPY BIRD DAY ZHEN ZHEN! I LOVE YOU! *hugs* you're definitely a friend to keep for life! I LOVE YOU! Work hard dear, stop telling me you're dozing off in class! muahaha~
& to you, you know who you are, thank you for the painful lesson. you taught me how to love, and now, you taught me how to hate. it's such an irony. it's bittersweet. oh well, that's life for me.
my bf loves me the most! : ) that's enough.
oh dear, it's almost noon! time to prepare myself for appointment! : )