Thursday, April 03, 2008
10:09 PM Y
it's been a while since i last updated : )
Tml i'm going KL/Genting for 3days2nights, along with my books of cos'! lol~ it's time to start studying for
THE FINAL EXAM! yes, the
FINAL one before i decide to go for my Masters again! : )

celebrated terence's bday just a few days ago and boy, it's really nice to see the gang in full force again! we are still as crazy & loud : ) or is it just me? muahaha~ i love the way we bond each time we meet up. it doesn't take long for us to warm up to each other and these are the friends to keep. I just know. thank you ah zhen, eunice, jun, danny, liang yu, alan and not forgetting the bday boy, terence. thank you for all of your friendship : ) we'll graduate altogether! *beams*
& i've made one of the most important decisions in my life. (no, i'm not getting married. not yet. lol)
i've decided to give up auditing (@ EY) for a job i really love.
I'm joining AIA as a financial services consultant after i graduate and i'm excited at the thought of it! While many people are skeptical over my sudden career switch, I actually feel at peace with myself now that I’ve finally found THE JOB which I really love. I want a job which allows me to touch people’s life more directly and of cos’ one which suits my personality. And tadah! THIS IS IT! : )
It is of utmost importance to like what you do, and do what you love. & thus, after the interview with AIA, I decide to just go for it! : ) the interview of 1.5hrs is both enlightening and insightful : ) in fact, I’m proud to be a part of the big family! I won’t hesitate to tell anyone I’m in AIA as a financial services consultant (used synonymously with insurance agent)! : ) having said that, if u see me on the streets, please don’t turn and run away k! lol~ I’m not mas selamat, neither am I a monster : ) i don’t bite lol~
One thing for sure, no matter where I go, be it EY or AIA, I will be sure to put in my 101% and give my very best! That’s all that matters, isn’t it? : ) *beams* nobody says this is gonna be easy, but I’m prepared to go the extra mile! : )
No matter what I do, I’m still summer, your friend : )
Whee~ I’m taking my first insurance paper on 2nd may with my final theory on 28th April. Lol~ it will be a series of papers after my FINAL paper on 21st April, but u know what? I’m lovin’ it. I wanna be the best I can be : )
& in the month of june, on top of all the training classes and driving lessons, I’m seriously considering being a volunteer at an old folks’ home. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do for all time! : ) so before I officially start work on 1st July, I shall strike off all the things I wanna do from my to-do list. Heh.
but now, it’s back to reality.
Time to pack my bag for the road trip tomorrow : ( if there is anything I hate to do, packing luggage will be on top of my list! Muahaha~ I can
NEVER decide on what to bring and what not to bring. Lol~ and so I always end up bringing
EVERYTHING. Haha~ that’s about the only problem with having too much clothes, you end up bringing your whole wardrobe for a 3Days trip! *winks*
Like what you do, and do what you love.