Thursday, March 06, 2008
2:45 PM Y
got a scare when i was reading ah zhen's blog as i saw my name appearing on it. lol~ zhen ah, don scare me like tt, i have a weak heart! : )
(adapted from zhen's blog... here goes!)
I MUST BE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY.
SUMMER!!
Why?
Why?
Why?
WHY MUST YOU PASS YOUR "I-AM-TOTALLY-CRAZY-ABOUT-HOTCAKES" DISEASE TO ME?
Haha. I really think I am crazy. I actually took a bus out and went Mac to buy hotcakes. Usually, I'll be TOO LAZY to get out of the house. But today, the craving was just creeping all over me. I couldn't take it anymore and tadah! I am home with my lovely hotcakes. I wasn't so much in love with hotcakes only till recently. IT MUST BE YOU SUMMER! Haha!!
congrats babe! thanks to me, you got the disease as well! muahaha~ it's totally addictive hor! once u start, you really cant stop. heh. now that u mentioned, i think it's been awhile since i last ate my happy food. okie, i shall eat hotcakes tml!
the quiz is FINALLY over. phew~ i hope i don't do too badly : ( was still reading storybook and newspapers the day prior to the quiz, just to give myself a reason not to study. beats me, but i really have no motivation to study yesterday.
this wont happen for the exams. this wont happen for the exams. this wont happen for the exams. i hope chanting helps.
just one more to go. hang on!