Sunday, October 28, 2007
1:09 AM Y
the weirdest things in life always happen to me i wonder why!
I was alone in Mac just now and just when i sat down, a middle aged man sat right in front of me. i knew something was amiss when he was holding on to a bag of empty cans and everyone's attention seemed to be transfixed on him, and the victim, me.
by then, i was already freaked out. but i chose not to move away cos' it seemed a lil too offensive if i just shift away to another table. with the utmost faith in mankind, i chose to remain at my seat. all the time, i didn't dare look up! from my stereoscopic view, i could see he's doing weird and funny things and terrorizing all the students near my table but i simply disregard and continued with what i was doing. i buried myself in my notes but i couldn't read beyond the first sentence muahahaha~ but still, he's pretty harmless la, he just looked at me when i 'pretended to study' but guess what? just before he left ... he poured his cup of coke on the floor in a slow fashion and he made sure i saw what he did. heh. I was SHOCKED beyond words can. a part of me wants to laugh but i know i obviously CAN'T and I just looked at him, traumatized. Muahaha~
after he went, i laughed to myself for at least a minute. muahahaha~
what an encounter! i wont wanna study alone at Mac again, it's scary! : )
Back to books! : )
I feel like whining about something, but i guess i shall keep it at the back of my mind for now.
Thank you somegirl. I'm touched, really : ) if you need a listening ear, i have 2 with me. pls take care!
i'm moving on. catch me if you can.