Friday, August 24, 2007
8:39 PM Y
the last hall supper. the theme was donuts but sadly, the donuts were not from Donut Factory!
Time flies. A year had passed and I could still vividly remember running for the position of vice president just a year ago. Life as a vice president is not all smooth-sailing, but the learning experience makes it all worthwhile.
I am just so glad everything is gonna be over soon. Thank you 13th JCRC for making my term so memorable and enjoyable! Thanks you peeps!
Joining NTU Business Plan Competition with eunice, zhen and esther lee and the rest of the gerls! Girl Power! Esther Lee! I love calling u ESTHER LEE! Now everyone calls u ESTHER LEE, thanks to MEEEE! Muahaha~ p/s: STOP CALLING ME KANG LEE PENG! Heh.
thank you for the medicine. i know you care for me but i really don know what i want, as of now. I am sorry.