Tuesday, July 10, 2007
10:22 AM Y
oh what an eventful week!
Finally made my way down to book my basic theory yesterday heh. I was at my grandma's place last week and she asked if I am interested to pick up driving (thou I will be a road hazard!). And the best thing is this, she agreed to pay for all the driving related expenses incurred and for the first time, someone actually
believes in me! I'm gonna learn driving (that is if I pass my basic la!), so exciting!
Today will be TRANSFORMERS day! kept hearing positive comments about the show and the curiosity in me decided to give it a go! I am seriously not a big fan of transformers heh!
To digress, will be going to Genting with eunice and gang from 25th to 28th! Everything is CONFIRMED! and hongzhen (who is afraid of landslide! hee!) will be joining us for this trip! don worry ah zhen we will protect u from landslide k! Muahaha~ Ah zhen says the weirdest things sometimes and she is my cutest fren. haha~ Having said that, I wanna apologize to my vivaz juniors for not being able to be there from 25th to 28th but I will be going from Monday to Wednesday morning. Hopefully, I will be able to impart all the cheers to all of you during the 3 days! All of you will be great seniors to the juniors, this I am sure. Go Vivaz!
Wednesday will be spent in NTU as I have JHOC meeting and prior to the meeting I have to collect my CCA certificate, fix my laptop and go to the library. I have to say that I really dread going back to school, especially when school is at the ulu end of Singapore! sigh. My only consolation is that I got a 3-day-week, so going to school for 3 days might not be sooo horrible and I have got Yanzi with me to ride through the terribly long journey to the West!
Vivaz outing on Thursday! I must go for this one cos I haven't seen them for the longest time and it's time I show up!!!! Muahaha~
I am going to dye + highlight my hair with Alan on Friday. Hope everything goes well : )
Night cycling on saturday with the X-clan! It's catching up session in disguise for all of us and I am looking forward to it!
I miss my seniors @ Ernst & Young. I am gonna surprise them with some muffins this week!
Alright, I am gonna eat my double chocolate donut from Donut factory. Yes, I have a sweet tooth.