Monday, July 09, 2007
1:58 AM Y
A BIG thank you to all my lovely seniors over at Ernst & Young! Thank you for making my internship experience such a wonderful and memorable one. Special thanks to my buddy (liwen), my counselor (Jessie, thanks for the testimonial!) and to Lis and changyong in the village (private joke).
On my last day, I surprised my seniors with donuts from the ever famous Donut Factory and they were all vying for the double chocolate ones! I made cards for everyone of them as well, with personalized message! heh! I had a lunch treat from Jessie and a bunch of my seniors. During lunch, my buddy sneaked out with a few others to prepare a farewell celebration for me! My buddy even bought flowers for me! I love my buddy!
At about 5pm, everyone gathered at the pantry and even the GST partner was there! The partner talked said some farewell words and complimented me for my high quality of work! : ) They prepared a chocolate cheese cake, a big chicken pie and a shepherd pie! And to my surprise, they even prepared a gift for me. Earrings, necklace, a big card with all their blessings and two precious thots organizer. I feel so loved. Now as I am typing this post, I miss my seniors so badly.
Thank you so much, seniors. For everything.