Thursday, April 19, 2007
8:30 PM Y
Woke up from my nap and the time is 8.30pm! Do you still call that a nap? heh! Had a really great 'nap', didn't really sleep well for the past few days and the first thing i ought to do, is to really catch up on my sleep!
Basically I have nothing to blog about. Nevertheless, I still wanna blog : )
I wanna go out and play tomorrow! Give myself a break from the books and spend a day outside! Been in my small lil room for way tooooo long! I have already packed the notes and text for the 2 subjects and hopefully I will not have to use them again and they can go into my archives at home! I will be moving home right after exams cos' Ernst & Young is at Raffles Quay and it makes no sense for me to travel from NTU. This is good, I don't wannt stay in hall either. I wanna move home and terrorize my mom and my sister! heh.
We have been doing projects since god knows when. Talking over the phone for many many hours with no agenda, just bascially crapping and complaining about anything and everything. Both of us have great dreams and we are one step closer to realizing it. Ah zi, thanks for always being there! You have been my closest fren in NTU and I know this friendship will last for a very long time. I just know : ) Didnt have a chance to know you personally back in poly, but i am sooo glad we met in uni and became friends! Thank you ah zi! : )
I think my mom is cute! : )
And .. I think this entry is highly incoherent. I better stop