Thursday, April 12, 2007
1:58 PM Y
Now that I have finished the 201 SMRT Presentation and 214 Post Test, I can now (finally) concentrate on studying for the exams! Had wanted to go JP for a good lunch to motivate myself but the heavy downpour ruined my plan! It's raining so heavily over here and although it prevented me from going out, I have to say that this is the kind of weather I really like.
I really hate Scotts for coming up with those complex and complicated theories which I have to read and re-read just to understand the meaning behind each statement. I am getting alil frustrated at Scotts as it hinders my progress and make me spend soooo much time reading this whole chunk of information when the concept is really quite simple. He is making simple concepts complicated and I hate myself (and NTU) for having to read Scotts. Argh.
I received my grade for my final 214 presentation. 5.5/6! I seriously thought I will do badly for my final presentation. I kept telling ah zi that I am gonna do real badly for my final presentation but all is well! I got an A! I hope this consistency for all my presentations will allow me to get an overall A-/A! This really made my day and I am so motivated to studee! : )
Alright, back to the irritating Scotts.