Tuesday, April 10, 2007
4:54 PM Y

Oh yes, I know I should not be blogging during this crucial period but because I am half sick of studying, I came to blog. Hehe. I should SERIOUSLY stop eating! I am munching on something every other minute when I am studying. But I am glad, I am almost done (another 2 chapters!) with my strategic management and I just need to discuss the key frameworks with ah zi when the case gets uploaded onto edventure and I am done (hopefully!) with this subject totally! Cant wait. : )
I need to start reading my 202 because 202 is the right after my 311 exams and I am still reading selectively, depending on my mood! I am terrible la, I only read the readings I think is interesting (institutional theory, heuristics) and I just merely chunked the rest aside! I hate Sunder and REMM. So not interesting. I even did some research on institutional theory just because I am interested in finding out more about this topic matter. At this rate, I really really doubt if I have time to look at the past year papers!
I have finished 5 seminars of 201 in a day and I think its highly commendable that I can have such discipline to sit down for 8 hours @ MacDonald! 201 is much more interesting than any other subjects this semester! I love accounting subjects, more to come! : )
Unlike previous semesters, I think I have sufficient time to finish all I have to study for the exams. And so, I will study very hard and my goal this semester is to obtain 3As. I can do it. : )
Alright, I shall finish my strategic management TODAY and start my 202 readings! WheeE! I know this sounds crazy, but I love discovering new facts and I love studying at my own pace! : )