Thursday, April 19, 2007
2:33 PM Y
AA202 no more! It's over, oVer, ovEr, oveR, OVER!!!! Yay! And guess what, I brought two of my AA311 notes (value chain and ethics) and ethics came out for exams! So blessed! I was smiling ridiculously to myself when I saw that question, because I was still contemplating if I should bring my ethics notes with me. I guess it's all worth it! : )
My honest opinion on the paper - The paper was manageable, because what I studied came out in the exams, and those I am not sure (EVA Nopat/Capital, decision tree & payoff matrix) didn't. Plus, I am really lucky to have brought the 311 notes on ethics, that's worth 10 marks! : ) For that, I am happy. Doing well is another thing thou.
Just to digress a lil, the four of us are going bangkok again! From 4th to 8th of Jan 2008! AirAsia is currently having this zero dollar bkk ticket and so we decided to fly with just a phonecall! We are so excited about it! Tu-du tu-du (private joke!) Life is good. I shall come up with a saving plan soon!
I want(need) to start studying for AA201 thou this paper is on next thursday. I want to do well for my accounting paper, because that is primarily my major. Not that other subjects are not important, but I just feel the need to do well for accounting subjects. Having said this, I am extremely guilty. Because I haven't started the 'Ng Eng Juan' text, NOT AT ALL! I need to catch up! And the time is NOW! : )
I am feeling very happy and light-hearted now, 2 down just 1 more to gooooo! Sounds good. Then I have 3 weeks before my attachment starts. Looking forward to my attachment at Ernst & Young! It's like a dream come true, been wanting to go to the big4 ever since I was in poly and I can't believe it. I am realizing my dream. I wanna learn as much as I possibly can, not because it's graded, but because I want to.
And after exams, my 311 tutor is bringing all the class reps out for lunch! Free lunch for class reps! hee~ I think everything is looking good as of now, and I have nothing to complain. I just wanna be happy.
Today is my happy day. happy happy.