Thursday, March 08, 2007
1:04 AM Y
Oh yes, I am down with a high fever and was admitted to the A&E in the middle of the night. And till now, my headache doesnt seem to go away. Argh! I think this is the eventual result of irregular meals coupled with late nights and the lack of water. : ( But I hate resting, I think I am wasting my time by lying on the bed, and doing nothing. Gosh, I cant let my life tick by like that.
My AA202 presentation is finally over. And I thank everyone for the great experience, its really nice doing project with a good team. : ) I hope we do well for the report *cross fingers & toes
MAS interview this friday. Not feeling as jittery anymore. : )
Okie, my head hurts like hell. Going to bed.
Good night world.
Labels: School