Sunday, March 18, 2007
4:48 PM Y
heh.
Recently, people come asking me, "eh, summer you move out of hall already ah? so long never see you."
I am not inactive, but i am definitely not as active as before. I still attend all the events and meetings faithfully and do all I have to do as a vice president, because that is what I need to do. my responsibility. I think after all that had happened, and without the presence of all my close friends (Eunice, jun, alan), hall life is pretty much monotonous. And you really don know who to trust, and who not to trust, because hall life is not as simple as it seems. It encompasses too many things, some far beyond your imagination.
I am sorry if I made hall seems like a very scary place to live in. heh. But I have survived 2 years here, just 1 more year to go and I am out of this place, ever. I am so glad I met my closest friends here, and with them around, it just keeps me going.
Loves.