Monday, March 19, 2007
11:31 PM Y
Oh yes, it's the final round of interview with the line manager to discuss the details of the commercial project with me this coming wednesday. I am still half hearted as to choosing Shell but people around me kept telling me it's the right thing to do, even my prof! Shall be doing some research before the interview so that I do not appear too ignorant of their operations. heh.
Going to the Big 4 was my poly dream back then, and even up till now. So giving up their internship is a tough decision for me to make, even when Shell is clearly a better option. And they did mention that if my performance exceeds their expectations, they might offer me a permanent job after my internship. That is IF i do well la. heh.
Alright, I have to start doing something.
Labels: School