Wednesday, March 28, 2007
2:40 PM Y
Shell & MEeeE! OMG. This is truly UNBELIEVABLE! Oh my tian~
Marilyn (HR Manager) says that they are interested in RECRUITING ME FOR ACTUAL EMPLOYMENT! And they are inviting me down to their recruitment day at the end of the year to recruit meeee! OMG. I am soooo blessed! Really. They say its okie even if I dont join them for internship, they are still interested in (recruiting) meee! In my heart I was like "HUH!!!!" I couldn't believe myself! They are moving my profile and resume to the EMPLOYMENT FOLDER! They are considering me for employment! Now I am feeling ultra guilty for not choosing them for internship, but then again, I might send in an application to do an internship with Shell at the end of the year! : )
Thanks Yanzi for sharing my joy! And for believing in me! : )
They make my day! I am a lucky gerl.
And now, I am sooo motivated to study hard. I will do well this sem.