Monday, March 12, 2007
2:04 PM Y
heh. Skipped AB311 with the intention (and hope) to study for my AA202 quiz tomorrow, and I ended up doing anything but studying. I am hopeless!
Went IT Fair yesterday and went home with a new thumbdrive (1GB) and an external hard disk (80GB)! All mine for just $140! heh. Lost all my thumbdrive(s) in the NBS Free Access Lab and I thought it is time to invest in another one since it's selling at an incredibly low price.
I need to study study study study study. I hope chanting helps. Somebody please motivate me! : (
And my cute lil mom is calling to check on me every other minute to be 101% sure that I am eating regular meals, drinking sufficient water and not sleeping late. So when she calls me in the wee hours of the night, (even though I am wide awake!) I will not answer her calls! heh. I am so clever! That's how much my mom loves me! : )
Okie people, it's time to hit the books! VAlue chain + Strategic cost management + EVA + Transfer pricing + many many more! Here I come! zzzzzZzzz.
Labels: School