Thursday, March 01, 2007
6:18 PM Y
After the EY interview today, I realized interviews aren't that scary afterall : )
I am happy with my performance today during the EY interview. I guess alot depends on the interviewers, and fortunately, my interviewers today were 101% FRIENDLY and NICE! heh. Apparently, they were quite impressed with my resume (heh! yes, they told me!) and unlike normal interviews, they did not ask me intimidating questions like why I chose EY or why I chose tax over audit, but instead, they just genuinely wanted to know more about me! They asked me everything from my secondary school to why I did not choose to go JC (when my L1R5 is 9) and more about my SMU exchange and about my hall. They also did jokingly try to test if I knew GST was going to increase from 5% to 7% (and of cos I know la!). In addition, I also know corporate tax rates decrease from 20% to 18%! (I did my homework before the interview!) heh.
Yeah, now I have to keep my fingers crossed. Wish me luck!
Another good news, I got shortlisted for another interview. This time with MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore)! How great is that, I don't even recall applying for it! heh! More interviews coming up! Good luck to me!
Alright, so much abt interviews. Have to get back to work! : )