Thursday, February 15, 2007
8:29 AM Y
Hi guys,
A note to say that your report on Kanthal is excellent - exhaustive coverage, well threaded and well written! Keep it up.
Chan Ying Lock
Quite sad to say that this is the only positive thing which happened for the week as of now. And it is an encouragement for me, cause I stayed through the night to compile the report and my effort paid off. I am happy.
A sumptuous pre-reunion dinner with the usual gang (Eunice, Jun, Alan, Danny) this friday! We are going out to reward ourselves for clinching the first place celeebrate our victory! Nothing is gonna bring us down, our friendship is far more geniune than what all of you think. I heart all of you, Team Sunshine is the best! : )
Nanyang Chronicles called to interview me about the event and even quoted me on some of the things I say. This is the best chance to get back at all of them for doing these to us. But I didnt, and I'm glad I didn't. I just mentioned that the prize will be donated back to AWWA and that "the children needs it more." Thats about all.
After this incident, I really cant bring myself to smile or talk to them anymore and they cant really blame me for that. Or maybe, I just need some time to come to terms with it. And these people are the ones you see in hall and in school, how ironic. Why did all of you do this to us? Why????
And I am puzzled and frustrated at how someone handled the whole situation, to the point I am clueless. Both times when you threaten to end the friendship, I got angry and lose my cool, because you took our friendship ever so lightly. We are still waiting for you to come back.
This is getting a tad too serious, ok i promise no more serious entries already!
I am (finally) going shopping today! To do some last minute shopping for new year clothes! Yayness : )
Happy Chinese New Year!! : )
Labels: Random things