Saturday, February 17, 2007
12:36 PM Y
I got shortlisted for interview with Ernst & Young and I am gonna give my best for this interview.
I know that by committing to this, I am agreeing to working overtime till maybe 8-9pm but strangely, I am still stupidly hoping that they will select me. : ) My interview is 9.30am on 28 Feb 2007, wish me luck!
And ... Team Sunshine went for a pre-reunion dinner yesterday! MUAHAHA~ To think that people are still TRYING VERY HARD to break us up! They didn't know that all of us are happily enjoying the steamboat and they are still fretting over who went to SAO.
After we decided to let the matter rest, now they are claiming that we went to SAO. They are really pushing their luck too far this time. Madness. We didnt go to SAO, thou we have all the right to, WE DIDNT. See this properly and I repeat again, NONE OF US WENT TO SAO. If there is anything you wish to clarify you come to me directly. Stop doing all these small lil actions behind, it's disgusting. You are the one who wanted to go to SAO and even seek legal advice (I still have the sms with me), so it is mind games you are playing with us? You know it best.
Soooooooooo terrible and disgusting la these ppl.
Happy new year ppl! I am gonna pack my room! : )
Labels: Absurd n Ridiculous.