Thursday, January 04, 2007
10:27 PM Y
As I am munching on my kit kats, I am trying to let the fact that holidays are ending sink into my brain. One word - dread/sian.
But before all the work coom piling up one after another, I am going to Batam and off to Bangkok from 13-16th Jan! : )
Before I forget, Eunice gave me this Dior perfume, the toy in Princess Hours and a Moo Moo mug for Xmas and when I received it today, it totally made my day! And all the writings in the card just melts my heart : ) The friendship is mutual my dear gerl.. pls do take care of urself yeah we will see each other on Saturday.. and.. erm.. and.. erm.. pls wake me up k? Else the ferry wont wait for me! MUAHAHA~
Oh yes, I missed my tutorial frens outing today (to celebrate Karthik's bday) cos I had to attend the D&D meeting. I am so so so sorry my dear Karthik, I owe you a meal to make up for my absence k? : ) Heehee.
And .. ppl have been coming up to me asking why I am not attached? Haha.. Well well, whatever will be, will be la.. : ) and I am too busy to even think of that la seriously, so relationship can take a back seat for now. : )
Okie, I am going home now! Blog again sooooon! : )