Friday, January 12, 2007
3:18 PM Y
Yes I know this entry is long overdue but blogger is to be blamed for all the difficulties in uploading the massive number of photos!! : )
Here goes …

At the Ferry

Harris resort, a nice place to be in.

The room!

The Bed!!!!! Zzz zzz.

The Toilet!

Waterpolo training! MUAHHAH~

Splashed for the longest time.. : )

Caught red handed!

My cute frens heh!

Bowling was next!

The bowling place.

Jun & Charles

Random.

Let's have a game of bridge!

My cards! Jun took a pic of my cards and attempted to show EUNICE!!!! Cheaterbug!

The bridge losers.. i drank so much vodka, thanks to Charles!

Altogether.

We are happy people!

Back to Singapore!
There are actually more photos and I will upload the rest all the photos once I come back from Bangkok! : )
That’s all folks.
Study & Play Hard.