Sunday, January 28, 2007
3:55 PM Y
I know it's only sunday, but I am already experiencing it already! Just the mere thought of having to go for 8.30 lesson tml makes me upset.
With readings piling up and tutorials half-done, it's really difficult to keep the pace, and everyone seems to be running ahead of you in this race. As my msn nick goes, "It's high time i start reading my readings." How apt. I really really need to start doing that, like seriously la.
Though I have been faithfully staying up till 4am in the morning, I guess it is still not enough for me to catch up with my peers, cos they are really way ahead! :(
I know I am digressing, but well done softball gerls and our hall8 swimmers! We are proud of you!! Let's keep the hall8 spirit alive!! Go Hall 8! :)
I am going down to play badminton with the jcrc peeps! Can someone pls make me study! Pls?
Enjoy your sunday ppl!
Loves.
Labels: Monday Blues