Tuesday, January 30, 2007
3:41 PM Y
Everyone is furiously typing away in Lee Wee Nam library! Heehee. And I am rotting in the library waiting for my 202 lecture to start in 30 mins time!! NTU has limited hang out places, and so here I am in the library. Somehow, I miss SMU. They have really nice and cool chill out places like the tcc or at the very least, their seminar rooms are available for anyone to just pop by to do anything, or nothing.
It's week 4. Reports, readings, presentations and tutorials are suffocating me! It's like a never ending stream of work for me la sigh! And my AB311 tutor made me the class rep and team rep, just like that. Oh my tian~ The role of a class rep as such requires me to organize a class gathering after exams!?! What job scope is this!! haha~
Alright, I better stop these mindless rantings and make my way for my lecture. Till the next time peeps!