Monday, January 01, 2007
1:06 PM Y
This will be a very quick post cos I am rushing to Lynda's house for a mahjong session! Though I am not quite sure of all the mahjong rules, it will be fun, this I am sure! Muahaha~
And Eunice is planning another getaway to Batam with the usual gang this friday! Thanks my dearest gerl, for always organizing events for us to get together! Loves.

With Alan, Eunice, Jun, Terence & Charles

With heartfelt thanks.

The scene @ citylink

Fire fire!
Went to watch fireworks and the crowd is really really horrible! After which we sat down @ Breeko to play daidee and the loser will have to drink this super disgusting 'pepper drink'. Yucks! And I drank the most of it, thanks to my friend. haha~
But.. I enjoyed myself and I am sure 2007 will be a better year for me (it better be!)!!!
I hope it's a better year for you too!
Loves.