Saturday, December 02, 2006
1:03 AM Y

How to survive timetable like this?
Almost immediately after I finished my previous entry, I logged on to NTU's very own STARS system to plan for my timetable next semseter.
And to my dismay, it turned out like this!
OMG, WTH.
Can someone tell me why is my timetable like that?
And I have 3 modules with 6 hours per week! How can that be? I thought NBS is well known to have 'VERY SLACK' timetable, what happened?
Deep S I G H.
Am so glad I took AIS and TAX in SMU, else I will suffer worse fate than this.
But still, I am very unhappy with my timetable la!
My monday starts @ 830AM and ends @ 630PM with NO BREAK IN BETWEEN?!?!?!
%^&(&$@$^*(!@$%^&*(
How can?
No need to eat lunch ma?
I think we dont even need to breathe lah, no time for that also.
Need to find a way out.
Sorry for wasting 5 min of your precious time reading this.
Hurhur : )