Tuesday, December 05, 2006
9:29 PM Y
Made a trip personally to Bras Basah Complex to check out the printing of the JCRC doortag and the price they quoted is pretty high. Well, I hope I can work something out within my budget. Oh well, I hope to get this done by this week cos I will have no time for this once inter hall games commence.
Going down tomorrow again to show them the template of the doortag. Hope nothing goes wrong else my president will kill me.
Dinner was settled @ Tea Shake Hut today! The food was pretty alright but their service sux big time, sometimes it just takes a lil more effort to make your customers happy.

Tea Shake Hut @ Bugis

Sunshine after the rain
Argh. No will to blog, many things on hand which I have to settle.
Shall blog after finishing all the things first.