Friday, December 29, 2006
10:04 PM Y
I passed my forensic science, so glad.
And I managed to clear all my 5 core modules and 1 elective! 23AUs cleared, with my GPA remaining the same haha! Minimal effort this semester!
Just a side note, I really dislike people wronging me for things which I have already accounted for. Getting quite sick of all these things going on, sometimes ppl just need some time to themselves. Sometimes, I wish I can switch off my phone forever. I didnt mean to switch off my phone but I had forgotten to bring my charger home.
I was only absent for afew days and people are complaining? Sometimes I really don't understand what these people are thinking, seriously. I really dont. I dont wanna be around for show. Just to SHOW people and PRETEND that I am around. Gosh. And I didnt know people NOTICE me everyday, whether I go down for games anot.
Madness.
No will to blog, another time. My mood's dampen.