Saturday, December 02, 2006
12:27 AM Y
No more rantings about exams! Like finally.
And both papers today were easier than expected.
Stupid AIS. Made us study so many chapters but in the end, only test us on flowchart and one other chapter on controls. Basically, 75% of the questions revolve around internal controls la, the remaining 25% goes to some stupid system flowchart. Generally, controls are quite commonsensical and its those topics you can just crap your way through, even WITHOUT studying. Tian ah, why didnt the prof tell us she is only gonna test us on 1 CHAPTER!! Made us study more than 10 chapters then test us on 1 pathetic chapter! But okie la, gotta give her credit for an easy paper. And for this ridiculously crappy paper, I actually wrote 2 booklets worth of crap, can you imagine how crappy I was? MUAHAHA~
HR paper was another easy and crappy paper. This paper has a total of only 40 marks instead of the usual 100 marks. And for the 40 marks, yet again, I wrote 2 booklets of rubbish and left the seminar room 1/2 hour before the official end of the paper. I think if i actually stayed throughout the entire 2 1/2 hrs, I might set a new record for SMU by writing 3 booklets worth of crap. And so, I decided to leave early! MUAHAHAH~
Wrote 4 booklets worth of rubbish today, quite impressive isn't it? Hurhur~
And I just had a sudden impulse to rush back to watch my Full House after the HR paper! Finally, I can watch with ease, without having to worry about the next paper. Will aim to finish the show in the quickest possible time! MUAHAHA~ Addicted to Korean show. Karthik is gonna lend me My Girl and they say it is my-type-of-show. Those girly and romance show is 'my-type-of-show'. MUAHAHA~ Love Yanzi & Karthik. Cant imagine studying in SMU without them seriously. And NOW, I cant imagine returning back to NTU. It is pretty much like an unfamiliar place to me now, and I have no desire of going back. And frankly, if I do have a choice, I will choose not to go back. Dont get me wrong, I dont have any bad feelings about NTU, its just that SMU suits me more. Feels quite jaded after like 2 semesters in NTU, and I wanna escape from all those crap.
I shall see what I can do about this matter after I finish my Full House.
Sunday and Monday will be spent with my beloved hall pals! And they are non other than Eunice, ShuJun, Alan, Terence & DaXiong! We'll be going on a 2D1N trip to Malaysia, all 6 of us! I am so looking forward to meeting them, its been so terribly long since we last had a proper outing and I am sure its gonna be real fun!
A vivaz outing coming up also. To all my vivaz juniors, PLS ENJOY URSELF THIS HOLIDAY and I MISS ALL OF YOU!!! PLS COME FOR THE OUTING K? ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY! MUAHAHHA~ Loves.
More outings please. Hurhur~
Decided to forfeit working during the holidays and devote my attention to the upcoming interhall games which is gonna start real real soon! I am sure it's worthwhile doing so, but I have to do some financial planning so my expenses don exceed my revenue (so accounting, buay tahan).
And, I am going to the NEW IKEA @ Tampines tomorrow! Wanna get some new furniture and some pink and girly bedsheet! Hurhur.
And Lynda is so cute, will be meeting her for dinner tomorrow with the primary objective to help her TAG HER BOOK. Why? Bacause she has a open book exam on monday or tuesday I cant remember. Being the expert I am in tagging my textbooks, she sought help from me. She is so uber cute. hugs.
And lastly, it's time for me to immerse myself in a good book. YES!
Good Night World : )
I am HAPPY because exams are over and life is good to me.