Thursday, December 07, 2006
1:45 PM Y
Right now as I am typing this post in Esther's cosy lil room, our very own hall 8 fighters are over at the comm hall playing othello.
Yes, today marks the start of the inter hall recreation games.
Reached hall @ 8am to do up my JCRC stuff and at 9am, I went down to the comm hall to help my Asst Rec Sec with all the miscellaneous things.
Guess they should be much settled now after all the logistics issues are settled and done with.
I just wanna express my heartfelt thanks to all the hall 8 othello fighters (with special thanks to Chang Loong) who represented our hall in the games.
Just do your best people, we are behind you.
Aza Aza Fighting!
Loves.
Have a burning desire to contribute to the hall? Pls contact me or nudge me on msn k?
Still looking for scrabble, carrom, weiqi, international chess players!
Hesitate no more!
Be a Hall 8 Fighter!