Saturday, December 02, 2006
11:52 PM Y
Started my day by watching full house. Heh : )
So many heart wrenching moments, you know they love each other and yet they always do things or say words to hurt each other. And I will go, "Aiyoh, why they like that!" or "Quick, tell her you love her!".
The male lead in the show is damn cute, always like to tease the gerl by calling her funny names like "rice cooker" and "poultry". Hurhur. He just likes to make her mad. Please watch this drama, it's really nice : )
As mentioned, met up with Lynda today to help her TAG HER NOTES. Yes, not tagging of textbook, but her ultra thin powerpoint notes.
At the first glance, I thought "Chey, how tough can this be?"
Then ... I realized ...

My accomplishments today
Hurhur! One of notes which has only 7 pages has 15 tags on it! MUAHAHA~ Pharmacy notes are damn power la! I swear this is the first time I used so many tags on notes. I think Lynda will scare all her friends with her notes if her friends happen to see them. HAHA~
Give it your best shot for the rest of your 2 papers my dear gerl! Ni xing de! : )

My loot of the day
My loot of the day is a pair of slippers which I have been eyeing for a pretty long time. Finally got hold of this pair of slippers, I am one happy gerl.

Growing Well
This is my cactus which Lynda gave it to me last Xmas. It's growing well! So many ba lu ku-s now, when it was given to me, there wasn't so many la. Now it's growing like nobody's business. Heh. This doesnt prove that I am a good gardener but it just merely proves that cactus are easy to take care of. Hurhur.

Bird Eye View

3 Little Tors.
I have to go pack my bag already. I hope I don't forget to bring anything, especially my passport else I know they will nag at me again. Heh.
Be back on Monday! : )