Friday, December 08, 2006
2:43 PM Y
Was routinely checking my SMU email when the subject title "Company Law Results" caught my eye.
I opened the mail and it reads ...
Dear students,
You may now check your results on SMU Vista.
If you'd like to make an appeal on your grade, please let me know by 6 pm on Tuesday, 12 December 2006.
Please take note, however, that Qn 3 (on prohibition of loans to directors - s 162 CA) and Qn 5 (distinction between fixed and floating charges) were particularly badly handled. So if you had difficulty answering one or both of these questions, that could have had a serious adverse impact on your final grade.
Here's wishing all of you a restful and fun vacation.
Best regards,
Lee Pey Woan
Almost immediately, I logged in to smuvista to check my results.
And TADAH!
I got A- for my company law! MUAHAHA~
I am proud to say that all 3 of us did well for this paper, and I am sure the smu students will kill us if they know our grade! But I am sure an A- wont come so easy if I were in NTU, with the amount of effort I put in, I would say i am extremely happy with my results!
On a serious note, I am actually more paranoid about my AIS, MA, HR and TAX results.
Blog again soon.