Monday, December 11, 2006
6:14 PM Y
Spent the whole of yesterday moving back to hall. My uncle was quite shocked to see me with so many barang barang when he came to fetch me to hall. He was like, "still have ah?" MUAHAHA~ And that was only a small fraction of what I had actually intended to bring! : )
Oh my god! Really have no idea where to start cleaning because all the things are like all over the place!
And the cleaning begins ...

What a mess!

My cute neighbour left me a note!
In the midst of my cleaning, I happened to see a note on my door which says, "Hey ger! Look who's moved beside u! Love, ur new neighbour." And though I know not who my neighbour is, she must be a really sweet gerl to leave me with such a sweet note! And I discovered today that my new neighbour is none other than my fellow JCRC Rec Sec - Steph!! WooHoo~ Lovely! I love my new neighbour!
And this is how my wardrobe looks like after hours of hard work .. Everything is systematically arranged but I am quite sure it wont last more than a week. HAHA~ It will be back to its messy state soon i am quite sure.. hurhur : )

I like my wardrobe

The amount of clothes I have @ home
This is the amount of clothes @ home, after I have moved all that I need to hall. Why do I feel that i do not have clothes to wear although i have a truckload of clothes? I guess its a gerl-thing : )

My cosy bed zzz
I love my bed! So cosy and girlie la. And I only brought one of my ah tor to hall cos my uncle will kill me if i bring the XXXXL ah tor back to hall. HEHE so i just brought this medium size one along with me.

: )

Pretty!
And before I end this entry, I would really like to thank all the inter hall squash and volleyball players (Male & Female). They have really put up a very good fight and their spirit is indeed commendable! Hall 8, All the Way!
And special thanks to Chang Loong for takig great initiative to conduct a Chinese Chess Friendly Match for the C.Chess players! : )
All The Way Hall 8!