Monday, November 13, 2006
9:28 PM Y
Just a moment ago, i received a call from ... my dad and almost immediately, i find myself tearing uncontrollably.
As much as i try to hold back my tears, i still find tears welling up in my eyes.
Why?
Why do i still feel this way each time he calls or talks to me?
I am not supposed to be like that.
He called to wish me happy birthday and he asked briefly about my life and each time, he never fails to ask me to ask me how many As I got for my exams.
Deep down, i know he is proud of me.
And deep down, i know i don't hate him that much anymore.
But both of us are just too stubborn to admit.
He added that as much as he wants to get me a present, he doesnt have the capacity to do so.
I really understand and at that instant, i really hate myself for being so rebellious and stubborn.
I know i should let go of this knot in my heart. Give me more time.
I am so sorry I've not been a good daughter.
I hope you are living well, pls do take care of yourself.