Wednesday, November 15, 2006
7:41 PM Y
I guess this entry is long overdue and so before i leave SMU completely, i think i should introduce this city campus and give credit to their really fantastic facilities!

Gonna miss SMU.
This is where everyone will pass by every single day if they are commuting by MRT.

Their School of Business
Their school of business, which is different from the school of accountancy, and this is where my company law seminar is held.

Seminar Room.
Tadah! Their seminar room. Can you see the HUGE contrast between their seminar room and our pathetic tutorial room? It's time NTU do something to their tutorial rooms.

Can even book seminar room to do projects ...
The best thing is this .. they have a proper online booking system in place so you can even book their seminar rooms to do projects!

He really cannot make it.
This is Kyaw, our project group member for a Management Accounting project. i am not being mean but he really cannot make it!!! I will remember him when i return to NTU! He is an EXTREME FREELOADER! 0% contribution for both report & presentation, can you imagine?

While waiting for Kyaw to finish his script ..
We are all patiently waiting for him to finish his script and I am bored so i whip out my camera and started taking photos.

Still waiting ...
And we are still waiting ...

Still haven't finished.. see how bored Yanzi is..
And we are still waiting ... meanwhile we were nudging each other on msn and complaining about how terrible he is..

If NTU is half as good ...
That explains why SMU fees are higher, cos they have far better facilities than us. But seriously i dont mind paying more school fees if there are superb facilities and better profs to justify the increase in fees.

Nice view.
Pretty view from the seminar room. The city campus is real cool.

Presenting to you ... Her Lingerie where our fantasy is fulfilling yours.
He is finally done with his script.. Presenting to you Her Lingerie where our fantasy is fulfilling yours (cheeky laugh)

Final shot.
I know you are sick of seeing me but one last shot before we leave the room ( :

First & Only Presentation.
Our presentation went on very well today. No hiccups, nothing. And i guess we managed to capture their attention because we are doing on lingerie and it's every women' needs and every men' desire. HEHE~

( :
And so .. there is a mini celebration @ cafe cartel, without Kyaw of cos.. *evil laugh*

He is shy.
Karthik, Mr Shy Guy.

Fish & Chip @ Cafe Cartel.
Their fish and chip is a lil too oily for my liking.

Dim Sum @ Geylang.
And this is just a random picture of a dim sum treat @ Geylang yesterday. Been having yummy food lately.
Received this email from my company law prof and I think she is really cute.
Dear students,
As the term draws to a close, I'd like to thank you for your enthusiasm, diligence, and great sense of responsibility. I have always enjoyed teaching at SMU but I count this as one of the best.
If you forget most of Company Law after the exam, it's OK, that's normal. ;-) But please do not forget to be hungry for learning and to enjoy learning in everything that you do.
I have no doubt many of you will do exceedingly well in and after SMU. I sincerely hope that you will always remember to do something for those less privileged than yourselves whatever your future station in life is.
Here's wishing all of you the very best in your exams, and a fruitful time in SMU and beyond.
With best regards,
Lee Pey Woan
I am gonna miss all the wonderful profs in SMU when i return to NTU next sem. If only I can stay here for the rest of my semesters but all good things must come to an end. How saddening huh ) :
Alright, Forensic science-ing now.