Saturday, November 11, 2006
6:21 AM Y
Before all the bday celebrations, I had a tax quiz yesterday which went on pretty well i guess! The tax prof went around checking our income tax act to make sure we DON'T cheat by copying excessive notes into our act. And guess what i did? I photocopied his powerpoint slides and paste them all in the Income Tax Act and i am so glad he didnt check mine else he will tear away all my slides and i will be left to die! Phew~ ( :
Met Ben at ViVoCity thereafter. ViVoCity on a friday evening is damn crowded, even with very wide and spacious walkways, there's still signs of overcrowding. MUAHAHA~ There's long queues everywhere and finally we decide to settle our dinner at some italian restaurant which is not as crowded.

Thanks for the lovely night

Thanks Ben.

Extra creamy spag
After dinner, we are still in time to watch "The Guardian" and i tell you, it's a super inspiring show and i would give it 4 out of 5 popcorns. Highly recommended!
Took a cab back to NTU to meet the gang. Reached just around midnight ( : I was blindfolded before i was led to one of the tutorial rooms! And when i stepped in, it seems like a different place altogether. The place is nicely decorated with ballons and a party banner!

Pretty Flower

ShuJun Summer & Presents!

Prettiest Card Ever. I Swear.

Happy.

Lovelies in my life.

Caught Sleeping, hence the pig.

I swear this is also the biggest key. Does it look familiar?

Thanks DaXiong for the hand made cake!

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!

The gerl behind the scene.

With Heartfelt Thanks.

Pressie!

Guess Guess Guess?

PleasureMax. Last year was strawberry. What's next? HAHA~

SUMMER & EUNICE

Hall 8 Pres & V.Pres

My Cute Friends.
I would like to thank ShuJun, Alan, HongZhen, LiangYu, MuiNgee, Esther Lee, Eunice, Danny, YiWei, Terence and Charles for the wonderful wonderful presents! And not forgeting to thanks SHUJUN & EUNICE especially for the CONDOMS! I am quite sure i will receive 1 each year! MUAHAHA~ Will have a HUGH collection of all the condoms in the market by the time i reach 50 of age. MUAHAHA~
I enjoyed myself a lot peeps and i thank all of you for it! You guys made my 21st bday memorable and sweet! Loves. This friendship will go on forever, and ever.
Met Ken (my kor) afterwhich, and he got me a lovely and pretty bracelet! In the midst of his revision, He realised he forgot my gift and went all the way to buy this for me! ( :

Pretty Bracelet.

Summer & Ken
Time flies. Known ya for 6-7 years and I really miss the times when we used to chat on the phone, all the silly things we used to say and do! Now I am old, 21 already. I treasure this friendship.
Received a very pretty citigem key necklace from Dawson! Will post the pictures when i come back tonight!
Alright, shall stop here! Gotta go! Thanks all the lovely people! All of you made my day! ( :