Tuesday, October 17, 2006
2:20 PM Y
Traumatised is the word.
At this moment, i still cant believe what is written and printed in the StraitsTimes. Can they ever be wrong?
Right now as i am in the BORING Accounting Information System seminar, I saw this article on StraitsTimes featuring one of my friend, charged for some offence relating to identity theft and some-weird-offence. OMG. I was once in the same class as him and he was known to be that innocent and hardworking guy. I still cant believe he actually committed a crime, seriously.
Yes, he is being charged in court and he might face a jail term for offence under the Penal Code. This very same person who was sitting in the same tutorial class as me, is going to jail. I still cant quite believe it.
Sigh. He is a very outstanding student with exceptional results. Now, due to the twist and turn of fate, he might be spending the next few years in jail for an act he thought he will be able to escape from the arms of justice. Classic case of applying intelligence in the wrong context.
To err is human.