Wednesday, October 25, 2006
10:11 PM Y
God, please let me be a lil more sensitive so I can do up my sensitivity analysis for my MA project. I am going crazy because of all the sensitivity analysis, breakeven analysis and what not. Staying in school till 8pm everyday IS NOT FUN AT ALL and even so, i still have no clue how to do all the analysis i am supposed to do. Sigh. I don't like it when i cant finish what i am supposed to do, i dislike the feeling of helplessness, really.
Moreover, i just learnt that i have yet ANOTHER management accounting quiz NEXT WEEK. Okie, i confessed i skipped ANOTHER management accounting seminar today.WHY ARE THERE SO MANY QUIZ ONE! I thought we just had 2 quiz? Not enough? Dear prof, pls don scare me with more quiz cos i have to do up a budgeting project for you also? ):
Grant me more wisdom.