Friday, October 13, 2006
10:20 PM Y
Let's see..
MA Project, Tax Project, AIS Project, HR Project!
4 PROJECTS in all. Why on earth do i have to do so MANY MANY projects! Phew. It's tough being a student nowadays, let alone being a GOOD student. I really need to start mugging, really.
For my tax mid term today, frankly speaking, i only finished about 75% of the stuff i am SUPPOSE to read but end up falling asleep! Argh. The lucky thing is ... what i didn't study didn't come out in the mid term! I am so lucky!
But then again, the paper is very difficult! For a moment, i thought the paper is written in greek! cos i really don noe what it's talking about and where to go abt it! I am so glad i am taking it in SMU, cos GRADES DON COUNT! Hur hur. Don't have to worry about it pulling down my GPA. Wish i can pass.
On a serious note, i might consider coming to SMU next sem for exchange again. Yanzi and Karthik are so in love with SMU. All of us think that SMU is great, at least the profs are not so cui~, u get the drift ya. I have to admit that the profs there are really GOOD, their teaching is clear and it wont leave you with question marks hovering over your head. Hurhur. Okie, i shall give a serious thought if i should come back again next sem! I think my whole bunch of tutorial frens are gonna 'migrate' to SMU next sem, after hearing so much about SMU.
To digress a lil, yesterday's MOoncake fest & Cultural Intro Nite is a BLAST! Kudos to Junliang & Kerry! Well done people! It's the FIRST time i see SO MANY people coming down for a hall event! OMG. It's more than 100, i think. I enjoyed myself very much! I think i am not gonna eat watermelons for the next few months. Why? cos i ate about HALF A WATERMELON during the eating competition yesterday! GROSS LAH!! I literally stuffed all the watermelon into my mouth! And those Publications people come and snap and snap! And i think they even took video of us eating the watermelons! Esther, We ARE DEAD! Hope they don anyhow publish the photos! So UGLY can. But it's quite fun to see everyone eating in such a manner where they don't think about bothering about their image. Hurhur. To think we are in the JCRC! Haha~ We eat like we never eat watermelons before!
Alright, enough about my grumbling, Gotta start on my projects.. SOON.
Okie, the bed looks tempting. yawns. :)