Saturday, October 14, 2006
10:28 PM Y
It seems like everyone is celebrating their 21st birthday in a BIG way, like having BIG celebrations, BIG buffet party, BIG crowds, BIG everything.
Like the rest, i also wanna have a celebration. I have been to countless birthday parties, but i havent actually had one for myself and i thought turning 21 is a good reason to organize a BIRTHDAY PARTY! :) Moreover, i LOVE crowds. The thought of having all my friends coming down for my party excites me! My greatest worry has to be the fact that my bday falls in the studying period for exams. OMG. How i hate that.
I am so looking forward to it. Yay!
Lynda promised to help me with the preparations and the planning. I love my best friend. She gave me her word to help me with my party when she does not even have a party on her coming birthday. I would gladly organize one for her but she doesnt want to have a party while thinking of her quizes at the back of her mind. So she said NO to a party. But no worries, i have prepared a BIG BIG BIG present for her and i hope she will like it! I love you babe.
I will invite the whole world to my party! Woohoo~ I love all my friends and i am gonna invite ALL of them to my party! I am so excited. My FIRST party for my 21 years on planet Earth. Do Come! Haha~
I hope everything goes well *crosses fingers and toes*
I am a good gerl today cos i actually finished my benefits essay and did everything on my agenda. It feels really good to accomplish all you have planned! But why does it seems that there are much more to be done with each passing day. GOSH.
X clan shall be called Xae'don next year! Nice and cool name for cool people like us! I think small Alan is doing a good job as a CGL seriously. Kuodos to Small Alan! Need people like him to bring up the clan spirit! : )
Finished on the novel - The Frog Prince and I'm starting on my new book - Past Mortem by Ben Elton. Indulging in a good book is definitely a good way to take your eyes off the world and appreciate good storylines and the beauty of good languages.
Okie, apparently there's something wrong with my tagboard and i have zero clue about how to go abt fixing it. ARGH. Will the problem go away by itself? I am an IT idiot. YES, I AM.
Shall start on my essay on OUTSOURCING & GLOBALISATION. And i think i need to be nicer to my sister and mommy. I dont wanna take them for granted. Really.
I need a hug.